Cookie data. We may use “cookies” (a small text file sent by your computer each time you visit our site) or similar technologies to record log data. They are unique to your account or your browser. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire. Many browsers default to accepting cookies. You may be able to change this setting in your browser and you can also clear your cookies. If you do, you may lose some functionality of our site. Check your browser’s help function to learn more about your cookie setting options.
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Advertising and analytics: These cookies collect information about who is visiting our site and how users engage with our site. This information does not identify any individual user. It is aggregated and anonymous. Information included in this analysis is number of visitors to our site, referring websites, pages visited while on this site, time of day visited our site, if this is a new or repeat visitor, and other comparable information. This information is used to help us understand the usage of our site, improve and operate our services more efficiently and to monitor the activity on our site. Please see below for a listing of our analytics providers.
- Essential cookies: These cookies help run our site and make your experience better. These cookies are only used to provide you with these services.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the site to remember preferences you have selected such as contact information details or other selections you provided the first time you engaged with us. These are designed to make it easier to use our site and not have to set the same preferences every time.
- Social Media cookies: We use social media tools on our site and these cookies allow the social media network to record when you have liked or engaged with a social media tool on our site. In some situations, the social network may send us data that you have set to share. If you do not want the social media network to share information with us, please check your privacy settings with the social media network.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow you to track browsing habits as you visit the site. Based on your browsing history and with our permission, we use third party advertising partners who can then display to you a relevant ad when you are on a third-party site such as a social media platform. Within these cookies, we may also know your precise location such as latitude, longitude, GeoIP, and other location specific information. Please see below for your choices on cookies in the use of advertising.
- To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open email from us if your computer supports such capabilities. You can opt-out of receiving emails from us. Please see the Your Choices section below.
- We might also use a pixel tag which is a small graphic file that allows us and third parties to monitor the use of the site and provide us with information based on your interaction with the site. These tags may collect the IP address from the device which you loaded the page, the browser type. Pixel tags are also used by our third parties to collect information when you visit our site, the links and other actions you take on our site, and we may use this information in combination with cookies to display targeted advertisements.
- Other data technologies may be used that collect comparable information for security and fraud detection purposes.